Saturday, August 18, 2012

Dad resumed on a reduced dose of Glivec - 300mg after 2 weeks interruption. He is scheduled to do a PET scan on 27 August and review with Dr. O on 31 August.
Lately, Dad complains about backache. The same kind of pain he had before the Gilvec treatement. He is also very gloomy and is not eating well. I could tell that he is feeling fustrated because he is picking on the smallest issues, like, the volume of the TV programme.
My dad have been very stubborn and haughty. I am praying that God to work in his heart. And that he will eventually want to know about God, eternity, sin. I am praying and waiting for him to ask me to tell him about God. I am asking God not to take his life before he accepts Christ as his personal saviour. Please pray with me. Thank you very much.

No comments: