Sunday, January 7, 2007

Evidences that Mama is saved

I want to write this down before I forget.

These are the evidences that Mama is saved :-
1. Dr Poon prayed the sinner prayer with Mama.
2. Mama signed below the sinner prayer in the book "personal peace" which Dr Poon gave her.
3. Mama told Pa that she wants to be a christian.
4. Mama took out the buddhist beads she was wearing.
5. Mama told big aunt that she has become a Christian and returned the beads.
6. Mama was annoyed when she knew aunts and uncles were talking about her conversion.
7. Mama asked me how to pray to God.
8. Mama asked if she needed to tell God her name when she prays.
9. Mama told Pa that he too must hear the preaching of Pastor.
10. I pray with Mama many times.
11. When Mama was very ill, she responded when I told her that I will get our family to accept Jesus.
12. Many prayed for mama.

I must rejoice that mama is now with God. No pain, no suffering, peaceful and save.

No comments: