Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Thoughs for the New Year

We came back from Sunway Lagoon, Malaysia.

Thank God for the good weather, the safe journey and the wonderful family time, with a hint of regret that mama is not with us. Visited KLCC again, was there 4 years ago, mama was with us then. But I am also glad that mama is in a much better place. Could I wish that she is still here? (Mama, I miss you.)

My new year resolutions:-
1. Be a blessing to those around me;
2. Humble myself;
3. Shine for Jesus Christ.

My new year desires:-
1. Family members getting saved;
2. To know God's will in my careers;
3. Pay up my housing loan.
4. Christ to come soon.

I read in the malaysia papers that Saddam Hussein was hanged on 31 Dec. He was not remorse even to the very end. This man's heart was heartened to no turning back.

Dear God please be merciful and patient with us.

No comments: