Tuesday, December 26, 2006

That night

Mom was called Home on Thursday 2 Nov 2006 at 4:56.

My brother, uncle and I were by her side in hospital. She was breathing heavily the night before. I fell asleep on and off. I woke up and found that she not breathing. Her pulse was weak. I realised that she was leaving. That parting moment was so so hard to bear. There are so many things I want to tell her but I kept saying," mama you go with Jesus, hold His hands, i will see you again in Heaven. i will take care of papa, brothers ... i love you, thank you mama ... ." She did not struggle. Her heart beat slowed down from 40/min, 30/min, 20/min to a straight line. She is gone. i was heart broken. I miss her very much. I dun want memories, I want her.

Mama never managed to go to Church to worship God. However, as I recalled, mama actually told my papa and her siblings that she is now a Christian; she removed the string of Buddhist beads necklace that my uncle gave her. Are these evidences (fruits) enough to prove that she is truly saved?

I can only carry on if I have the hope that i will see her in Heaven.

No comments: