Friday, December 29, 2006

Want to Change Job

I have been thinking of changing line.
I know that I do not make a good Project Manager. I do not have the cut. I am not good at talking, i do not have the presence either am I assertive. Probably, I could only bully the weaker consultants and contractors.
I was so pissed off by the Architect this afternoon. She said," XX, can you send the report to the client." Helo, who is she to tell the PM what to do? She should mind her business, just focus to her own scope of work and stop trying to push the PM around.
I am sorry, PMs have big ego, especially those who are not doing well. Ha!
Anyway, I think this line is not my cup of tea anymore. I want to do something more meaningful. I am not hoping to be nobel. I will seek the Lord's will. I ought to be humble.
Tomorrow my family and I are taking a coach to KL. The children want to go to Sunway Lagoon. Please pray for journey mercy and that we will have a good time. It is our first outing without mama.

No comments: