Sunday, October 21, 2007

Best Decision

I am very sure now that mom is saved and is enjoying the presence of the Lord. How wonderful is to think of this truth. My GOD is GREAT. amen!

Faith Bible Institute course has helped me to build my faith. It has reminded me of the simplest but the most basic truth.

Matthew 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

Mom made known her desire to come to the Lord Jesus to Papa. She told her children and siblings about her conversion. Being a 'filial' daughter and a big sister, making this decision was not an easy task. Putting the family first and considering others were always mom's priority. Accepting Christ as her personal saviour was the last but best decision she made. She spends eternity with no regerts.

No comments: