Friday, October 5, 2007

The Lord to come before ...

I visited mama's grave this evening after meeting at SAS. Bought her a little windmill from the florist hawker outside the cemetry.

As a walk up the hill, I always could not help but to ask my dear Heavenly Father,"Is this the best time to take mama home?" , "Why can't mama have more time here?". I guess I will not have the answer until the day I see God face to face. But by then, nothing matters anymore because I am united with mama.

As there is only limited land in Singapore, the grave plot is not 'freehold'. If I am not wrong, the plot is on tenure of 15 years, afterwhich the grave will be exhume. I think the plot will than make available for someone else.

I hope that the Lord comes before the tenure is up.

Matthew 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

No comments: